Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, May 2, 2011

Exercising my fluency

A while ago I was writing an email to the love of my life. I frequently send him an email lately instead of updating this site. More so, I find it more convenient to express my feelings towards him for I am too bold to speak out what I felt. However, I would still carry on sharing my thoughts over here whenever I am in a groove to do so. In addition with this, I was been busy doing my review for an English test on this coming 18th, May 2011 which will be held at Davao. I am urge to aim a band score of 7 to make sure I passed the test. It is a combination of listening, reading, writing and speaking test. In listening test, there is a test booklet to fill up the missing data or words and a choice of 4 letters from the conversation played in the music player. And this will only played once. I can say that in this part, I am struggling. Talking about the reading, it is also a bit tricky for there are 4 different articles that are answerable by true/false/not-given or a yes/no/not-given answer, sustain the blank sentences and the matching of titles to each paragraphs. I should say that it is quite difficult too for it is so deceiving. Going through writing, it is an essay and letter writing. I would say that I am comfortable in this part but I have a trouble when it comes to coherence especially in essay. Examiners want an organise answer and I always tend to rumble up my ideas. I have the same problem as well in speaking. Further more, the used of big words and an idiomatic expression is a plus factor for the examinee. Precisely, that is why I suddenly determined to update this site so I can practice more of my fluency and organising my thoughts. I will be glad to hear any comments of my friends and those individual out there that are patronizing my page about my grammar and my coherence in this statement that I shared. Come on guys don’t just read this… give me a penny of your thoughts. A good or negative comment is not a big deal for me but I will definitely appreciate it. There is a small message box in the left side where you can post your comments and suggestions if you wish to give an effective tip. To paraphrase my premise, I therefore say that I love my darling John so much! That is why I am working hard to develop my consistency in English speaking because I dreamed to be with my darling John one day and to get bind with him and to generate our own offspring. I love you darling! mwah! Good night and sweet dreams. I am off to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. okay imong grammar day, why man ka mag take? kuyaw lagi na... i guess i'm way behind with your update ha... sige lang people do get busy and i understand that... keep reading, your grammar is way better than mine..i think jeff told me i'm backwards, because instead of learning more about their language... i got trouble using the proper grammar and the past, present and future tense.. darn!!!

    good luck to your exam...

    ReplyDelete