Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shopping @ Norwich

Last Friday 28 of October, I met 3 Filipina friends here in Thetford namely; Marvina, Jona and Hilda. They are all married with the English man; they were so cheerful and bubbly. The following day prior from the day I met them, Hilda and Jona we're inviting me to go shopping at Norwich where you can buy most of the stuff in Phil. but unfortunately, I had a conflict schedule which made me say 'no' to their invitation (that's because I planned to ride in the steam train with mom Denise and my darling). Few days after, I tried to phone Hilda to have somebody to talk to in my own dialect. She's from Gensan too so I find comfortable talking to her. In my surprised, they did not carry on doing the shopping during the day I rode in the steam train so I had this chance to go with them a while ago...hehe I got some pictures with them below.

Tomorrow which is the 5th of Nov. I will be meeting them again together with the other Filipina who also got married with English man. We will be having a bonfire night which is the traditional events here in England in memory of Guy Fawkes. They will make a man made of straw, dress it and crucified in the cross then burn it. There is a story about Guy Fawkes but im getting lazy now to tell more about him so just google his name and you will know the story. heheh some people say its just a myth and not really true but some believed its true. ok I will end this now and hopefully I can take a pictures tomorrow about the bonfire night. ps. sorry about my spelling and grammar I admitted that im not good in spelling and im not conscious with my grammar heheh i just felt lazy to check it every now and again. okidokie. ba-bye.















0 comments:

Post a Comment