Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quiarra and I

This morning after chatting with my love, I was washing my favourite clothes. Then I have my breakfast. Lunchtime, I was looking after my niece Quiarra Chanel because her parents were busy supporting there son Mckenzie for the school activities. Quiarra is like a matured baby, because every time I took a photo of her, she right away grab my phone and look at her photo. She imitates right away what she could see. Because when I wee, she also wees. And when I spit, she also spits. When I’m doing my walking exercise, she also wants to wear her shoes then do the walking. When I get stumbled from walking, she also act like she got stumbled too. Hehe she will be turning 2 years old this coming 30th of October. Ok, just got my fiancĂ©e’s good night sms. Got to sleep now. I love you darling! You made me smile with your message. See you in my dream. Mwah! Below are the photos I took this afternoon. Enjoy watching xoxo.







This is Quiarra

she post right away when you say 'smile'

no need to tell her how to post hehe

me and Quiarra







1 comment: