Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, October 18, 2010

True love is worth waiting for

I was taking a shower a while ago when my fiancée sms me saying good night and his love for me. This morning after chatting with him, I went at the bank to deposit dad’s account and to cancel one of the checks he issued for this month. The endorsee of the check lost it. I drop at Gaisano mall to buy shampoo and conditioner before going back home.



An hour after, it rains hard and I heard thunderstorm. I’m so lucky I didn’t stay long at the mall. Hehe It was already around 11 o’clock in the morning when it rains hard. I took a picture outside my windows. And this is how it looks like:




After watching the rain outside, I decided to rearrange and clean my bedroom. I suddenly felt sad and lonely; I’m missing my darling so much. I lay on bed and reminiscing our happy moments while he was here. Each day passing by is a waist not being with him. But what can we do? Nothing, but to wait till he gets his paper that holding us to progress. Hmmmph… here’s the picture of my bedroom after rearranging it. I love you so much my john mwah! Chat later.







1 comment: