Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, November 8, 2010

Lunch with friends

This morning while I’m chatting with my fiancée, I received an sms from my friend Wella to have lunch with her and Anna. I replied ok after telling about it to my darling John. We ate our lunch at Grab-a-crab restaurants inside Robinsons mall.

Anna, Wella and I




Afterwards, we went at Gaisano mall because Anna wants to buy a cloth for their coach, then later on she decided to go back home. Wella and I don’t want to go back home yet since its too hot to stay at home so we asked Anna to drop us at Kcc mall. We were doing window shopping and thinking what to buy for a christmas presents for our love ones. Meanwhile, we stop at Mc Donald to have something to drink and eat then we go back home. That’s all darling mwah! Love you my love.








1 comment:

  1. i like Twister Fries and Green Fizz so much!!!

    lets hang out again soon okay?! mwah!

    ReplyDelete