Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Clean and colour full toes

After chatting with my darling awhile ago I washed our clothes right away then I took a shower and went to my bed cleaning my toes nails. I coated it with green and top up with peach platinum and while i was cleaning my nails my phone beeps with my John's sms.It makes me smile and happy I stop quickly and headed at the store to load credit in my phone. When I was about to go back home I saw a stool selling variety of cooked meat to match up with the rice and a fried banana. I came closer to see if there is already cooked fried banana then i bought 5 pcs. for 10 pesos. I rush going back home then I lay in my bed texting back to my darling then I took a photo of the fried banana and my toes. Meanwhile my mom called my name to get ready going to church since its Sunday today. After church I downloaded the photos to my laptop then updating my blog right now im typing my entry here. its 7:10 pm now after an hour my darling will sms me to say good night. I love you so much my darling I'm always thinking of you before I close my eyes to sleep. You are in my mind until I fall asleep. I wake up in the morning with your sms. hehe I love you my loves mwah!

















1 comment:

  1. yawers ko day! gipalaway ko nimo sa imong bananaque atay....nice color day...

    ReplyDelete