Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feast of St. Augustine

I went out awhile ago with my brothers and sister for lunch at my father 's friend house. They are celebrating the feast of St. Augustine, and inviting us to have a lunch at there house. While waiting for the whole pork barbecue ( Litson as what we call it in lay mans term ), we're enjoying to have some photo shot around there garden. The couple has two house, the husband and the wife lives in different houses because the husband doesn't want to be disturb when he sleep. His house is surrounded with lots of assorted flowers and plants while the wife is living fronting the husbands house together with their children... funny isn't it? but only both of them knows exactly the reason behind the scene, but I'm quiet sure, there's no malicious reasons. The celebration was held in the wife's house but we were in the husbands house while we are waiting for the Litson. hehe After lunch we go back home straight away. Here's the photos... enjoy watching. later again. I love you darling! mwah! send my Happy Birthday greetings to Jason, Joanne and Joshua. love you all... mwah!





My elder bro. Meljun, younger bro. Fhoks, youngest sis Melody, sis-in-law Lalai, my two niece Mikiela and Quiarra and nephew Mckenzie
















0 comments:

Post a Comment