Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hacienda's of father earth...(*__*)... lol

I just done brushing all the bed sheets and I'm here in my bedroom at the moment relaxing. Got a sore back, four heavy bed sheets I brushed meticulously, making sure no dirt's will missed up. Its windy outside it seems like its going to rain again now now.

A while ago, I went to our vacant lot, to see the progress of dads project. Father earth wants to make all the ground covered with cement making it all concrete so he could park all of his trucks neatly. He also planned to build a boarding house of his employees ( truck drivers and the laborer) who lives far away here in gensan. I took some photos so I could show some of it here.

It's raining hard just now. I'm waiting for my John's sms. I beat he's awake now 6:59 am already in his time there. hmm maybe his thinking of me now? hehe .. He sms me right away when he get up from bed and sometimes before he go to work. hmm I might reply late because I left our umbrella at Gaisano mall and it took about 3 days before I remembered that I left it at the baggage counter. It cost 20 pesos for each over night. I was thinking, I would rather buy a new one instead of paying 60 pesos? hmmm negligence causes too much damage. hehe im off now the rains goes slow, maybe i could just use a towel to cover myself going at the store to load some credit. I love you darling mwah!



This is it

Two gates because its a private lot the other block is a housing for government

Me covering my father earth's shirt.. I actually bring him an extra shirt

The main entrance

My father earth wearing red short pants.. he looks like a buddha lol

That is a huge vacant lot next to dad's so-called hacienda lol

The posts is ready for building boarding house

Making the cement floor manually




Its a 4 sq. parts acquired by father earth and payable in 4 years or you can pay cash or in a short span of time

1 comment:

  1. wow dakua sa hacienda sa imong father earth day oi.. hain mani banda dai?

    ReplyDelete