Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Copy cat Melody hehe

I had a great time chatting with my darling this morning, and I am smiling thinking the funny thing of wha John says about asking me: 'is there something written in my forehead myti ? that says blah blah blah ( I forgot the exact sentence so I just presumed it goes kinda like that)... hehe


I do all the house chores today since my mom washed all of our clothes ( pants and shirts of dad, mine, melqui and melody's ). I'm only now in charge brushing the bed sheets and ironing clothes and the house chores. Sounds like tiresome isn't it? but I don't do it all straight away. In the morning, after chatting with my John, I cleans up the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms. Then after that, I seat down at the stairs, relaxing for quite an hour thinking of my darling, then later on I soak the bed sheets in a powder and let expose to sunlight for whole day and continue brushing it the following morning. I take a shower after that, then do my walking exercise if there is no other work to do. At night time, is the time for me to iron clothes. Sometimes I sleep late when there are lots of clothes to iron specially when I missed to iron it in one or two nights.


Sometimes I take a shower twice in a day because it feels so stinky when I get sweaty during noon time. It's really hot and humid when its sunny. I was thinking of taking a nap awhile ago when I was all finish with my tasks but just before I could lay on my bed, I received John's sms, so I took a shower instead then had a coffee outside with melody... took some photo of me with my cup. Melody was somehow like a shadow of me, she was imitating wha im doing... a copy cat! hehe... below are the photos awhile ago. that's all for now ... time to eat supper. Love you darling mwah!





My cup of coffee




Here is Melody imitating me pointing her fresh scars





0 comments:

Post a Comment