Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hanging out with mom and dad

I went out with mom and dad today (John's parents) for lunch while John is at work. By 12 noon they arrived here in our house to fetch me. We went down to Bury St. Edmund to have a lunch meal in a nice cozy restaurant. I don't know what to choose so I only choose the one with rice hahah. After meal, we drove down at Lavenham village then we spent our time walking around the town. Im so happy and John is jealous!






Eating Inn Restaurant







Dad Geoff and I
Mom Denise and I

Roman Cathedral

inside the cathedral






The Lavenham Village













2 comments:

  1. the photos looks like they are straight out of English novel books I so love to read! i loooveee it!!! I am so jealous!!!! hahaha! :) and John's mom is pretty! I see that you have taken a shot inside the famous telephone booth, is it still working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the telephone booth is cool...reminds me of the HP movie... i have notice the Cathedral too.... so amazing... love it...more pictures please

    ReplyDelete