Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My niece and the plants little fence

This afternoon after I sms my John, I was thinking of taking a nap for awhile, but I couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs and saw Quiarra sitting at the couch. While I was watching Quiarra, I took my phone in my bedroom and pictured her. As you can see in the her last photo, she was crying... why do you think she's crying? can you guess why? hehe..



















I went outside to look around the plants of my father earth. And all of the sudden, I remembered that I have told my John about the changes of the plants little fence. So I took a photos of it also before and after the rains come. Didn't have a chance to take a nap anymore because as soon as I'm done taking photos, I right away took a shower then downloaded the photos and updating this blog. The rain had just stop right now and I think it's time for me to do some little walking exercise before eating my supper. Till here and later again. I love you my JOhn mwah! I'm so excited to see you soon and a little bit excited to see my new laptop... hehe Love you darling mwah! mwah! mwah!
























2 comments:

  1. hala Day, nindota na jud sa inyong palasyo oi.. murag naa na sa laing nasud... kinsay nag langscape ana? basta nahan ko tanaw kay bugnaw sya ba...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nindot inyong lawn myti. wen gani imong birtday para dira ko kaon. hehe.

    ReplyDelete