Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This morning, I mean this nearly lunch time I went out with mom, ante Alona and melody for lunch.. then afterwards we went back home. My life suddenly went boring so I decided to browse facebook.. When my darling John sms me i right away turn off the laptop and walk towards the store to load some credit.. it was indeed so hot.. after I sms the love of my life I did my walking exercise then took a photos of my niece Mikiela so I have something to update here... hehe nothing much to say my life is not that intriguing since I'm not yet a celebrity though i don't have a plan to be a super star singer?! hehe joke.. life is just simple as it is..

Justify Full








1 comment:

  1. gihimu jud nimog model imong pag-umangkon day ba.. hahaha.. kani ni sya tong ning hilak noh? ahahah gwapa day ba.. pero inig hilak nawala jud tanan.. joke...

    gigutom kog tanaw sa inyong paglunch.... samot nlng noon kog kamingaw dha daut!

    ReplyDelete