Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Photo


This morning after I chat with my John I feel so inspired and excited knowing that I will be in my darling arms again soon. As usual after chatting I wash our clothes and do the house chores. After wards, I took a shower then looking at the photos with me and my darling. I miss him so much and sometimes I felt so sad and lonely and frustrated and even dismay specially when I'm being a pain sometimes to my darling. My darling is so lovable and he does care to much for my feelings because even if I made him cross not really cross just upset and yet he never ignore my feelings though it was my fault he does tried to console me at the end. I'm so grateful and lucky for having him into my life he is the best darling I ever have though he's the only man I have hehe my true love my faithful love and my everlasting love. Inspite of our distances he never give up loving me even if I'm such a pain often times when we chat in yahoo but still he loves me but I love him so much too just like how much he loves me. Oh my! how I miss him so much to be with him again! got a good night sms from him just now he says: good night my dear. love you sooooo much chat later myti love john mwah xoxoxo. I gotta sleep now so I can wake up early like we used to get online. I love you so much my loves. chat later mwah! once again, I love you soooo muchhhhh!