Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Parcel, letters and presents ( happy memories)

Last Saturday afternoon I received the parcel enclosed with documents, photos and letters from John and from my future family -in-laws. And today an hour after chatting with my darling I received another letters from my dearest darling and to my future mom and dad ( John's parents ) and from my friend Nova. I was so extremely happy when I got it! finally I received it! my heart is now at ease but I'm still waiting for the old letter from my darling the one with a roaming Sim from O2 it was the oldest letter and until now I haven't got it yet. I'm wondering if I ever receive it... but I'm still hoping that I will get it one day. When I was done reading the letters I decided to take a photos of all the presents given by my darling John from the first visit, second visit and the latest one. So I could include it in my scrapbook. I wish fate will favor us and everything will just go smoothly and granted. I love you my John mwah!








The letters I received this morning

Bold
The parcel I received last Saturday afternoon from my darling John and mom and dad

The presents ( chocolates and card ) I got from my darling John during his first visit here

The presents ( laptop and chocolate ), cards ( engagement cards from my soon to be in-laws ) and the proposal ( engagement ring ) during his second visit here

So many presents ( huge valentines card, bracelet, necklace, ipod touch, cellphone, Elizabeth Arden perfume, chocolate, and two piece swim suit ) I got on his latest visit here ... we also went at Samal Island ( Blue Jazz beach resort, In land tour and Paradise beach resort ) for holiday in 3 days... it's so amazing!

1 comment:

  1. gihatag na jud niya sa imuha ang iyang ipod day? hehehe...daghana ug gifts oi...wa jud ko hatagi sa iyang chocolate oh.. hehehe... hope all will be smooth and quick....just keep praying...

    atay kadugay ba ning-abot ang mga letter dha oi... sa akong pamilya pud day...atay kaayo mga pictures sa aakong anak noh wa pa jud daw nila madawat ambot anay atong post office pastang booohooo kaayo ba...

    ReplyDelete