Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, November 6, 2009

First Fri of the month

I woke up early today to attend the 5:30 am first Friday Mass together with my mom and the 3 housemaid's from my two bro and our housemaid. Then when we get home I went to my room right away check my phone if my darling is already online but since I don't have a text msg from him yet I decided to update my blog now before he could complain that im being lazy.. hehe

Yesterday, was just a boring, monotonous and a copy cut day of the other yesterday, in short, it was indeed same old story. That is why I only update this just now.

I miss my darling so much and I also think of my friend who is celebrating her 28th birthday now.. if she's reading this I would like to say H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y! Super Nova!! hehe I wish you Good Health and the best of Everything in your Life.. hugs and kiss mwahh!

I guess I have to publish this now because I have nothing else more to say but I Love You my darling JOhn.. speak now... mwahh!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH DAY... i'm so blessed to have you as my ever dearest friend. hope masking lagyo na jud tas kamatuuran, we won't skip a day without updating each other.. unta di mag fade away atong friendship...

    although akong bday sa 7th pa jud, as least mas maayo ang advance kaysa belated diba? love you much and miss your company jud to the max....

    don't change and always be yourself.

    ReplyDelete