Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I miss my Darling John so much

I'm so happy today because my period is almost over. This morning I cleaned my room and change my bed sheet, curtains and pillow cases. Afterwards I took a shower then ate my breakfast. Meanwhile, I went back to my room looking at the photos of me and my darling John. I also check his blog to see if he has an updates but unfortunately, he haven't updated it yet. In the afternoon I decided to buy cigarettes and juices to sell but before I went at Gaisano Mall, I waited first my darling's text message so I don't need to bring my phone anymore. When my two hands are busy holding heavy loads, I don't bring cellphone nor bag. I only bring the certain amount of money to use and put it in my pocket. I've learned my lesson already. I lost my phone and wallet ones. I don't want it to happen again. Pick picketer's are so rampant now a days and they are decisive with their looks. You may see them like an angel or no earth faces but behind it is an evil works. That's why I don't really trust talking to strangers when its not necessary to answer them.
I'm about to sleep now and I decided to update my blog so my darling John has something to read when he gets home later. Speak to you later honey. I miss you so much.. I was been thinking of you and I want you to know that I love you so much more than words can tell. I'm missing you so so much. okies honey later again.... kisses mwahhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment