Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just a nice morning

This morning before I started my daily exercise, I tried to check first my Darling's blog if he has an updates. It made me smile when I saw his recent posts. Lately he suddenly have this motivation to learn my language. I'd been teaching him deeply pure Bisaya dialect. As you can see in his latest blog title it is indeed 'BIsdak' [ Bisayang dako ]. He told me that we can speak Bisaya once im living with him already. Thinking about it makes me smile and laughing because I can't imagine John will speak a deep Bisaya dialect. hehe but I am willing to teach him more of my dialect as long as he is seriously determine to learn about it. As far as I know, Bisaya is now recognized as our secondary language. It is no longer just a dialect anymore but a secondary language. So its just fine to teach him Bisaya instead of tagalog since his girlfriend is a Bisaya. Philippines is mainly composed of tagalog and bisaya people. People in Luzon area are considered as tagalog people while the people in Visayas and Mindanao are considered bisaya in general. Philippines is divided into 3 archipelagos such as Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. So that's it! hehe I don't want to explain it further more because I don't want to...
This afternoon, I text's my Darling that I'm going to have a dinner at Mary Ann's house since its her birthday today. But the day was gloomy today and the rain stop time to time then it carry on. So I decided to stay in home instead and have dinner with my family. I was thinking of texting my Darling to tell him that I didn't go at Mary Ann's bday party, but part of my mind says, I will just mention it here in my updates and tell him tomorrow in our chatting that I didn't go. I miss my Darling John so much. And I love him lots. Im really so happy to have him in my life. I love you my honey...! I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up later when your on. Kisses mmwahh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment