Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, September 4, 2009

Just got this account just now

I woke up early today around 6 am and had nothing to do so I decided to get online to check my accounts. There's nothing new in my account so I was thinking what else will I do? then I suddenly I remember this blog account. My old blog account was already deleted so I was thinking to take a look at my John's blog if it's still there and luckily, it is still activating and the entries are there too. It makes me smile reading some of it. I dunno if John still remember his blog. I made this new account so I can post here what I feel in my boring days and happy days whenever im in the mood to post it here. Right now, I heared dad's folk songs music. Im missing my John too I was thinking of him before I get up to bed. I love You my John.

1 comment:

  1. mistica my dearest darling i want you to know that i love you so much. there is never a day that i dont think about you. you are my love of my life, and we will be together soon. i llove you Mistica Bisnar love John Woodcock. mwaah

    ReplyDelete